This website is owned and operated by Meds Pharmacy Group (MPG) - SME Pharmacies Ltd., Meds West Ltd. and 2520187 Ontario Inc.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MPG’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. The information is provided by MPG and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MPG. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MPG takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
MPG may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 1, 2017.
What we collect
If you choose to provide us with your personal information, MPG may collect information including (but not limited to) your name, contact information including email address and your telephone number. If you do not want your personal information collected – do not provide it to us.
Use and Disclosure of Information
MPG may use this information in one or more of the following ways:
- To contact you;
- To provide you with offers, promotion and/or services;
- To provide you with health-related information and services which we offer.
We may disclose your personally identifiable information to our affiliates that agree to treat it in accordance with this Policy. In addition, we may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties, but only:
- to contractors we use to support our business (e.g., fulfillment services, technical support, delivery services and financial institutions), in which case we will require such third parties to agree to treat it in accordance with this Policy;
- in connection with the sale, assignment or other transfer of the business of this site to which the information relates, in which case we will require any such buyer to agree to treat it in accordance with this Policy;
- where required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Accountability: We are accountable for the protection of personal information under our control.
- Identifying purposes: The purposes for which personal information is collected are identified by us during or prior to the collection of this information.
- Consent: Personal information may only be collected, used or disclosed by us with your knowledge and consent, with limited exceptions as specified in the legislation.
- Limiting Collection: The collection of your personal information is limited to what is necessary for the purposes identified by us and will be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention: Personal information is only used and disclosed for the purposes for which we collected it, except with consent or as required by law.
- Accuracy: We maintain your personal information as accurately, completely and as up-to-date as is necessary.
- Safeguards: We are committed to the protection of your personal information by adequate safeguards.
- Openness: Information about our privacy policies and practices, such as in the terms listed here, is readily available to you upon request.
- Access: You have the right of access to personal information which we have collected about yourself and you have the right to seek corrections to this information. Both of these rights are subject to some exceptions as specified in each statute.
If you have any concerns please contact us at:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meds Pharmacy Group
2920 Bloor Street West
Toronto, Ontario, M6S 1B6